Saturday, December 19, 2009

Once upon a time

I'll spin you a story, something so devastatingly beautiful, you'll have to know my name. It'll be sensational. I'll tell you  a story of every man I have loved, whose name starts with every letter in your head right now. It's everything you already know, everything inside your heart, but nothing ever said out loud. I don't talk of love, or my lovers. This is not a love story, nor is it about you. It's my life, and yours, and you won't be able to break away.  This is so you will remember me every time you live the story, or every time you dream about it. It is comical, fantastical, tragic and sensual. Particularly sensual. it's every feeling between happy and sad. You'll see. You'll want to know my name, because I made you aware. It'll haunt you one day, this story of mine. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the stuff happy nightmares are made of.

    Well played, Abdul.

    ReplyDelete